Do you desire to create global impactful change? If you are anything like me when I first started Stone & Virtue, you have been searching and re-searching endlessly for the those top philanthropic ideas and online communities to help you with your social mission. Through some deeply involved research, we have found some of those solutions. We want to share them with you, in hopes you can connect with the right people and communities -with a quicker pace to get started with your mission faster. Our hopes are you will save time and a few "re-searching headaches" as well. Here you will find my top 7 Resources and Communities for engaging the activist within you.
1. Ethical Fashion Forum – The EFF is the industry body for ethical fashion resources with online community involvement. They represent over 10,000 members in over 100 countries. They aim to create radical transformation in the social and environmental areas of thefashion industry over the next decade.
2. The Global #SocEnt Lab – This group is composed of change-makers providing a platform for social entrepreneurs to meet, collaborate, learn and effectively communicate with other like-minded people. They also have a Facebook Group.
3. Start Some Good – Starting Good is a Crowd funding platform for change-makers, assisting world changing ideas to successful implementation. They have a broad spectrum of issues’ focused information.
4. Fashion Revolution – “We believe in fashion – an industry which values people, the environment, creativity and profits in equal measure, and it’s everyone’s responsibility to ensure that this happens” (their mission statement). On April 24th each year, they aim to bring everyone together to bring awareness and help mobilize change.
Check Out This Resource Now : [http://fashionrevolution.org]
5. Common Objective - "At CO, our mission is simple. We're dedicated to supporting fashion people to do better business. Better for people, better for profits and better for the planet. That's our Common Objective - and we've created the CO platform to achieve it."
Check Out This Resource Now : [https.commonobjective.co]
6. B1G1 - B1G1 is our partner company, and they (we/you) create massive impacts throughout the world with their giving model. They are a non-profit company, allowing businesses to give back to campaigns that are fully researched and create positive and sustainable impacts for people globally. For instance, Stone & Virtue has a campaign set up at this time: for every purchase with us, we provide 7 days of access to life-saving clean water for families in Ethiopia.
Check Out This Resource Now : [http://www.b1g1.com]
7. Factory45 - Have you ever wanted to start your own sustainable fashion line? If so, you should definitely check out Factory45. "Factory45 takes sustainable apparel companies from idea to launch."
Check Out This Resource Now : [https://factory45.co]
Anna Lisa, Stone & Virtue